A new Version of the free EasyTabs Script is available. You can now set a autochange modus to one of your menus. Accessible compact and compatible with all browsers as always.
Here are three basic examples:
Basic Infos and Features
- Free for private and commercial projects
- successfully tested in IE5.0, IE5.5, IE6, IE7, Firefox 2, Opera 9.2
- you can navigate between the tabs with the keyboard TAB Key
- you can easy define which Tab shoud be active @ start
- you can easy add as much tabmenus as you want on one site
- If you want that the tabs are changing on click and not on mouseover -> then just change the onmouseover to onclick
- Of course you can set a link to each Menu Tab - just set the linkurl in the href and delete the onclick="return false"
//Set the number of your menu which should autochange var autochangemenu = 1;
//Set the speed in seconds when tabs should change var changespeed = 3;
//should the autochange stop if the user hover over a tab from the autochangemenu? 0=no 1=yes var stoponhover = 0;
I hope this Tab Menu is useful for you, if you have questions or improvements please post a comment, thank you.
Download EasyTabs 1.2 Example Package
Easy Tabs 1.2 (9,9 KiB, 570.942 hits)
Previous Versions of Easy Tabs
EasyTabs 1.1 (Infos here)
Easy Tabs 1.1 (7,0 KiB, 11.442 hits)
EasyTabs 1.0 (Infos here)
Easy Tabs 1.0 (1,2 KiB, 10.061 hits)